Incept with its long-term partnership with Collibra, can align every person, team, and system throughout your company with accurate, trusted data — uniting people with facts and sparking the ideas that fuel your business.
Finding suitable answers to the questions built around the relevance and quality of data takes time and effort. Problems shift shape and gain complexity as the organization grows, necessitating a metadata management platform that is robust enough to help you tackle the situation and scalable enough to accommodate growth.
- Collibra helps you formulate a shared language for data assets within your organization.
- It lets you automate data governance and stewardship tasks allowing scalability as the business grows.
- You can easily integrate previous workflows and business processes and make a smooth transition.
- Collibra has been leading the Gartner magic quadrant for metadata management solutions for five years. It shows excellent consistency and adaptability in a fast-moving world.
Certified and Experienced
Incept’s Collibra Certified and Experienced consultants can develop a data strategy, methodology, and architecture for finding relevant data and discovering its true meaning to the organization.
We can streamline your business by driving strategic decisions with certified reports,
automating data privacy governance, automated data quality, and eliminate data challenges.
Team Incept can help you design the data landscape with enterprise-wide Data Intelligence Cloud and an integrated data catalog.
- Data Governance Assessment & Strategy
- Data Quality Assessment & Strategy
- Use Case Discovery and Planning
- Technology Selection
- Data Governance Platform Selection
- Data Catalog Selection
- Data Catalog Roll-out Plan & Implementation
- Data Catalog Adoption Plan & Implementation
- Data Quality Management Implementation
- Data Quality Integration with Collibra
- Collibra Right Start
Use Case Discovery & Planning
Establish A Clear Roadmap Of Business Value Delivery
One of the best ways to guarantee success for your Collibra roll-out is to select the correct use cases. Our team of experts has helped dozens of other organizations identify the right use cases and prioritize them based on architectural impacts and each company's individual goals, objectives, skill sets and dynamics. By engaging Incept Data Solutions at this critical stage, you can learn from all of our past engagements and maximize the success of your projects. During this workshop, you will prioritize your high-impact Collibra Workflow and Integration use cases and create a realization road map in a collaborative atmosphere that aligns business and IT.
Right Start Program for Collibra
Information Technology Readiness Planning
The Collibra Foundation Program gets you up and running but as any IT organization soon realizes, it's not enough. Our Collibra experts will help you define critical aspects such as:
- Implementation Strategy & Plan
- Integration approach
- Conversion strategy
- Implementation environment
- Methods and adjunct tools
- Identification of deployment sites
- Disaster recovery/HA strategy
- Deployment strategy Testing Strategy & Plan
- Environment control
- Teaming & processes, RACI
- Planned testing activities & tools
- Defect tracking and resolution approach Knowledge Transfer & Training Strategy & Plan
- Knowledge requirements
- Knowledge transfer plan
- Training requirements and & plan Operational Impact Specification
- Operational profile and SLAs
- Growth estimates
- Integration points & security Adjustments to Data Governance Strategy